Contexte de la formation
Business Model Innovation is something no company can do without today. Traditional structures may or may not be built to help teams play to their best in a competitive landscape.
This training helps company leadership to evaluate their current model via simple frameworks, builds the foundation of innovative business models used today and then focuses on how to implement them in their organisation.
During this course, you will learn:
- Structures to evaluate your existing business model in a data-driven manner for gaps and promises
- Frameworks used today to create innovative business models
- Organisational drivers and limiters for innovation and creating profitability in the long term
- Various innovative business model with case studies and hand-on work
- Pitfalls of creating change in an organisation for innovation: learning from other’s mistakes
- Leading innovation, change and profitability: keeping the balance
Programme de la formation
A TWO DAY PROGRAM WITH TOOLS AND FRAMEWORKS TO HELP YOU DRIVE INNOVATION IN YOUR ORGANISATION
March 23rd – March 24th 2022
9.30 a.m – 12.00 p.m
2.00 p.m. – 4.30 p.m.
Evaluating current strategy: Where are we right now?
- The Business Model Audit
- A current evaluation of the business, the organizational culture today, accountability and decision making process in place
- Revenues model vs Cost model impact on business model
- Risk re-evaluation: the market
- Know matrix + SWOT analysis
- Frameworks to analyse the current workings of your company better
- Data Details
- How well do you know your data?
- Are you making data work for you?
Business Innovation: The Frameworks
- Harvard Business case study
- A hands on class work: review of a specific HBS business case study to set the foundation of business model innovation
- Strategy models
- A quick review of top strategy models in use today in the industry with relevant examples are stories
- OAO model – is innovation accidental ?
- A bespoke strategy model for continued innovation, planning accidental innovations
- Understanding the innovation landscape today during COVID
- How business model innovation has changed in the past years: product -> market loop
- Startups vs corporates: examples how startups scaled to beat incumbent corporates at their game
Creating a new business model: Structuring innovation
- Innovation portfolio creation
- Defining business horizons: Horizon 1, 2 and 3
- How to create the future
- Predictability vs unpredictability: using metrics
- Lean business model : increasing efficiency
Implementing new business models: Leadership in action
- How to invest in innovation : Idea to business model life cycle creation
- Creativity in a crisis
- Things to learn from and implement
- Chief Decision maker to Chief Experimenter ?
- Ideas vs innovations that can be commercialised
- Cultural change management: Case studies Netflix, Intuit
- Decision making matrix change : Case study
- Key Take Aways
- Rashmi Vittal
- Advisor for Startups to Scaleup
- President, WICCI Luxembourg India Business Council
- Producer and Host, The Eco Entrepreneur Podcast
- Rashmi has an MBA from INSEAD, a Masters in Computer Engineering and has lived in 7 countries
Rashmi Vittal is an advisor to fast growing startups across the globe. She has founded two successful startups herself, the latest, which has now become a Harvard Business Case study under their ‘Innovation’ category. She was also the Head of Product Strategy at a company that went public and was instrumental in creating innovative business models for scaling the business which resulted in over a billion dollars in revenue.
Partager cette formation sur :