- Dates: TBD
- Fees: 600 €
- Location: Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Center (2 – 4 rue Pierre Hentges, L-1726 Luxembourg)
- Target Audience: This seminar is aimed to candidates who wants to accomplish coding tasks related to the basics of programming in the C++ language and the fundamental notions and techniques used in object-oriented programming.
C++ Programming is intended for software engineers, systems analysts, program managers and user support personnel who wish to learn the C++ programming language.
This seminar provides an explanation how a sample C++ program works. It also shows the concept of include and using directives, the concept of integers, floating-point numbers, operators and arithmetic operations in C++ programming. At the end of this course, students should understand the concept of validating text values based on different text characteristics and understand the idea of text template and template operators to modify the content of classes.
Aligns with CPA C++ Certified Associate Programmer Certification.
Organised by Competence Center
Jaruwan MESIT, Ph.D. Project Manager
+352 26 15 92 42 | email@example.com
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
The following courses will also be available @ the Chambre des salariés via seminars:
- CLA – Programming essentials in C
- PCA – Programming essentials in Python
- CLP – Advanced Programming in C
- CPP – Advanced Programming in C++
Cisco NetAcad – a collaboration between Competence Centre and the Chambre des salariés (CSL)
The Competence Center and the CSL have decided to collaborate on the development of the Cisco Networking Academy in Luxembourg which offers a programme of skills acquisition and professional development for educational institutions and individuals around the world.