|Starting Date||30 September 2022|
|Flexibility||Possibility to enrol for one or two modules individually.
Following your participation in one of the modules, you have the possibility to register for the full course and/or to be exempted from the module you have already followed in a future promotion.
|Price||1100 € (+3% TVA)
Single module: 470 € (plus 3% VAT)
*(In case of a sufficiently high demand, courses can also be organised in French)
Seite auch auf Deutsch verfügbar
Do you work with children? As a primary school teacher? Or as an educator in the social and educational field? Are you a coach in a sports club?
You consider movement to be essential for the physical, psychological and social development of children? Over the years you have noticed that physical activity has progressively decreased and a large proportion of children lack movement.
To help you fill this gap, we have developed a certificate in collaboration with the University of Luxembourg, the Lycée Technique pour Professions Éducatives et Sociales (LTPES), the École Nationale de l’Éducation Physique et des Sports (ENEPS) and with the support of the Ministry of National Education, Children and Youth and the Ministry of Sports.
As a participant, you will be able to :
- develop concepts for the promotion and education of physical activity
- promote sustainable training and learning processes
- take on a advisory function with regards to movement and physical activity in your organisation
Motivate children to move by developing the right skills! Our flexible study programme adapts to your needs!
- BAC + 3 in the field of education or social sciences
- BAC + 1 in the field of social sciences (ex: LTPES “Terminale”)
- BAC + 3 years of professional experience in pedagogy or socio-pedagogy
- BAC + 3 years of activity with children and young people in sports clubs
The registration period is now closed for 2022.
If you want to know more, read the testimonials of former students!
T. +352 26 15 92 24
Julien Malglaive Treiber
T. +352 26 15 92 39