CLA : Programming Essentials in C
- Fees: 600 €
- Location: Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Center (2 – 4 rue Pierre Hentges, L-1726 Luxembourg)
- Target Audience: This seminar is aimed for candidates who want to learn the fundamentals of programming through the C language.
This seminar aims to learn the universal concepts of computer programming, as well as the syntax, semantics and data types of the C language needed for entry-level programming career opportunities.
This course provides the fundamentals of programming through the C language. Students will learning the basic logics to create a simple programs and applications in C. They will also understand program structures that they can easily adept to any programming language in the future.
- Introduction to computer programming;
- Data types, their operations and basics of flow control;
- Flow control (continued), more data types and computer logic;
- Aggregating data into arrays;
- Arrays vs. structures: different aggregates for different purposes;
- Connecting to the real world: files and streams;
- Preprocessor and declarations.
Aligns with CLA C Programming Language Certified Associate Certification.
Organised by Competence Center
Jaruwan MESIT, Ph.D. Project Manager
+352 26 15 92 42 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send an email to email@example.com to enroll!
The following courses will also be available @ the Chambre des salariés via seminars:
Cisco NetAcad – a collaboration between Competence Centre and the Chambre des salariés (CSL)
The Competence Center and the CSL have decided to collaborate on the development of the Cisco Networking Academy in Luxembourg which offers a programme of skills acquisition and professional development for educational institutions and individuals around the world.