CLP : Advanced Programming in C
- Dates: Oct 8 ,9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fees: 600 €
- Location: Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Center (2 – 4 rue Pierre Hentges, L-1726 Luxembourg)
- Target Audience: This seminar is aimed to candidates who wants to develop the basics common to all programming languages. They learn to consider and reflect on programming concepts in depth.
This seminar provides advanced concepts in C. It familiarizes the participants with techniques used by compilers and runtime environments to handle argument passing and assigning arguments to function’s parameters including issues connected to stack usage, stack frame role, different calling conventions and their presence in the C language as well as recursion and returning function’s result.
- Evolution of C from past to eternity ;
- Handling variable number of parameters ;
- Low-level I/O ;
- Memory and strings ;
- Processes and threads ;
- Floats and ints once again ;
- Network sockets – the absolute basics ;
The course is aligned with the CPP – C Certified Professional Programmer certification.
Organised by Competence Center
Jaruwan MESIT, Ph.D. Project Manager
+352 26 15 92 42 | email@example.com
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll!
The following courses will also be available @ the Chambre des salariés via seminars:
Cisco NetAcad – a collaboration between Competence Centre and the Chambre des salariés (CSL)
The Competence Center and the CSL have decided to collaborate on the development of the Cisco Networking Academy in Luxembourg which offers a programme of skills acquisition and professional development for educational institutions and individuals around the world.