CPP : Advanced Programming in C++
- Dates: Nov 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fees: 600 €
- Location: Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Center (2 – 4 rue Pierre Hentges, L-1726 Luxembourg)
- Target Audience: This seminar is aimed to candidates who wants to build the skills needed for programming career opportunities and success in jobs related to software development, network, engineering and system administration.
This seminar provides the basic concepts of Standard Template Library [STL] in C++ which provide common programming data structures and functions such as lists, stacks, arrays, etc. Students will learn how to use this generalized library and how to pass its components. A working knowledge of template classes is also provided for working with STL.
- STL Sequential Containers ;
- Associative STL Containers ;
- Non-modifying STL Operations ;
- Modifying STL Algorithms (Operations) ;
- Sorting STL Algorithms ;
- Merging STL Algorithms ;
- Utilities and Functional Tools in STL ;
- Advanced Input and Output ;
Aligns with CPP-C++ Certified Professional Programmer Certification.
Organised by Competence Center
Jaruwan MESIT, Ph.D. Project Manager
+352 26 15 92 42 | email@example.com
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll!
The following courses will also be available @ the Chambre des salariés via seminars:
Cisco NetAcad – a collaboration between Competence Centre and the Chambre des salariés (CSL)
The Competence Center and the CSL have decided to collaborate on the development of the Cisco Networking Academy in Luxembourg which offers a programme of skills acquisition and professional development for educational institutions and individuals around the world.