PCA : Programming Essentials in Python
- Fees: 600 €
- Location: Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Center (2 – 4 rue Pierre Hentges, L-1726 Luxembourg)
- Target Audience: This seminar is aimed to candidates who wants to cover miscellaneous data collection, tool manipulation, logical and binary operations and basic REST API creation.
This seminar teaches how to design, write, debug and run programs encoded in Python language.
This course is beginner-friendly and is focusing on various data collections, manipulation tolls, logic and bit operations and creating basic APIs.
- Introduction to Python and computer programming;
- Data types, variables, basic input-output operations, basic operators;
- Boolean values, conditional execution, loops, lists and list processing, logical and bitwise operations;
- Functions, tuples, dictionaries, and data processing;
- Modules, packages, string and list methods, and exceptions;
- The object-oriented approach: classes, methods, objects, and the standard objective features; exception handling, and working with files.
Organised by Competence Center
Jaruwan MESIT, Ph.D. Project Manager
+352 26 15 92 42 | email@example.com
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll!
The following courses will also be available @ the Chambre des salariés via seminars:
Cisco NetAcad – a collaboration between Competence Centre and the Chambre des salariés (CSL)
The Competence Center and the CSL have decided to collaborate on the development of the Cisco Networking Academy in Luxembourg which offers a programme of skills acquisition and professional development for educational institutions and individuals around the world.