Contexte de la formation
Digital Learning: Contract Law in Focus
Main challenges addressed:
Contract law allows people to conduct business. Contracts are an important, daily and common part of business and economic activity. Lawyers who draft and negotiate contracts thus help their clients conduct business on good terms.
It is important that lawyers help clients understand the meaning of the proposed contract language so that they are enabled to make the best possible choices. In becoming a contract lawyer, you help businesses and individuals perform transactions in a sound and beneficial way.
After this digital training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the different types of contracts
- Manage the contract life cycle
- Identify the conditions of validity
Programme de la formation
This is a digital training organised in 4 eCourses:
- Your 1st eCourse: During the week of 22 June
- Pre-work – on our pedagogical platform
- Your 2nd eCourse: 30 June from 9.30 am to 11.30 am
- Understand the essential aspects and subtleties of contract law – in form of an interactive webinar
- Your 3rd eCourse: 2 July from 10 am to 12 am
- Learn how to write conventions and identify a contract’s weakness – in form of an interactive webinar
- Your 4th eCourse: 6 July from 9.30 to 11 am
- Q&A session – in form of an interactive online session
600€ (for the attendance of your 4 eCourses)
- Lawyer and founder of “Pierre Thielen Avocats SARL”
- As head of the litigation department, she is among others responsible for law cases related to civil and commercial contracts as well as contractual and non-contractual liabilities.
Partager cette formation sur :