Contexte de la formation
These days, the lawyer-client relationship increasingly lies at the heart of law offices’ growth strategy. This training is a practical client-oriented approach on how to attract, retain and satisfy clients.
Let’s address this trend together by making the salesperson in every lawyer thrive.
Client relationship management is an essential element for a successful law firm. Adopting a customer centric is a strategic choice that has an impact on the organisation but also the culture within the firm. It enhances your image and thus binds your existing clients and attracts new ones.
By the end of the training, participants will have developed techniques enabling them to attract new prospects and improve the relationship with existing clients.
In other words, if you take part in the training, you will be able to:
- Implement effective prospecting
- Harmonize business discourse: How to describe the study and its services
- Adapt your communication to your audience
- Catch the attention of prospects
- Develop your networking skills
- Improve and personalize customer relations
- Enhance the value of your customer portfolio
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Use cross-selling techniques to increase the duration of customer relations
Programme de la formation
The training will take place at the beginning of 2020, January 31st and February 12th from 9 am to 5 pm.
This 2-day training programme aims at helping you to:
- Implement efficient growth hacking strategy
- Use tools and methodologies originating from the sale department and adapt them to the law firm
- Master the tools that will enhance their communication skills:
- Learn how to formulate their landing page appropriately
- Be aware of the way customers perceive them
- Develop a good introductory pitch, a suitable business card and some useful reflexes
- Learn how to take the most of a PowerPoint presentation
- Answer a call for tenders or provide an offer to a customer
- Invent or reinvent services to make them more customer-focused
- Apply the design thinking methodology
- Retain customers
- Use legal design to improve deliverables
- Accept to lose customers to preserve their business:
- Differentiate “client satisfaction” and “accept everything from the customer”
- Manage conflicts with customers
The training will be held by Romain Hazebroucq
- Former lawyer who specialized in legal design
- Designer consultant
- Expert in simplifying complex content
Legal Training Programmes 2020 @CompetenceCentre
Partager cette formation sur :