Whether you are active in payments and settlement, banking and enterprise risk management or (re)insurance, the importance of Fintech using AI, Big Data and Blockchain has become substantial.
With this training, you will rise up to the challenge and understand how to use large data sets, machine learning and blockchain functions to identify problems, solutions, challenges and opportunities to leverage success.
After completing the course, participants will be able to :
- Understand the context of the rapid shift over the last decade to disruptive technologies applied to e.g. banking, payment and settlement services, insurance, and regulation
- Understand how large data sets are useful for sentiment analysis, targeted advertising and actuarial statistics
- Understand how machine learning and neural networks
- Extract patterns from large data sets to improve prediction and planning, and how AI supports customer engagement via chatbots
- Understand how a distributed ledger technology such as blockchain functions, how it provides a natural environment for cryptocurrency assets, and how token economics is used to study their general application
- Apply existing and new approaches of economic, financial and business reasoning to understand how distributed ledger technologies impact e.g. corporate finance, securitisation and incentivisation
- Analyse use cases taken from real-world examples in areas specific to audience interests: previous examples have included trade finance, payments, insurance, risk management…
- Evaluate different data science and/or distributed ledger technology adoption workflows in a workshop environment, using a business model canvas framework to identify problems, solutions, challenges and opportunities
This hands-on 2-day training introduces subjects in the morning sessions. In the afternoon sessions, use cases and workshops will focus on the topic material from the morning.
Partager cette formation sur :