Contexte de la formation
Risk identification and management are key to the protection of your interests and ultimately to the success of your business.
Learn how to establish a comprehensive and effective new risk management framework for your organisation in a hands-on training.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- understand what the purpose, scope and benefits of risk management are
- understand what the key components of a sound risk management framework are
- know what best practices and standards make risk management more effective
- implement risk management to support the organisation in achieving its objectives and targets
Programme de la formation
Training content :
- Setting the scene
- The why and what of risk management
- The risk management process and principles
- Importance of the organisational context and environment
- International references
- Establishing a global strategic risk management plan
- Current state – know where you are
- Future state – know where you go
- Plan the journey
- Translate in a program
- Implementing the risk management framework
- Global standards and policies
- Effective governance structure
- 1st line vs 2nd line of defense
- Business risk assessments
- Project risk management
- Risk event reporting
- Key risk indicators
- Technology and tools
- Managing success
- Best practices behaviors
- Dos and dont’s
- Ongoing enhancement
- Independent audits
- Arnaud Jouanneau
- Arnaud has nearly 30 years of experience in the financial services, including last 15 years as a C-level officer in risk, audit and compliance in several financial institutions in Luxembourg. Previously, Arnaud worked for 13 years with Big Four companies in Luxembourg and Russia, as an auditor and then as an advisor specialising in risk, governance and control.
- Arnaud’s background and international exposure makes him an expert in the design, implementation and management of Group-wide 2nd and 3rd line-of-defence control functions and frameworks across large multi-country regions.
- Arnaud is a graduate of the Neoma business school in France, and holds a BSc in international business management from the Reutlingen university in Germany. Arnaud is a French and Luxembourg national.
Partager cette formation sur :