Contexte de la formation
How would you like to become the next Knowledge Manager in your law firm?
Knowledge Management is more than a mere online document software. It allows you to gather and most importantly share any data in and across departments. It improves the way legal information is processed, while boosting the overall performance within the law office. You will gain in efficiency, reactivity and trustworthiness by implementing a knowledge management culture in your law firm thus valorizing your intellectual capital.
In short, legal information is no collector’s item: do not showcase it! Use it and you will take a huge step towards the digital future…
After these 2 days of training, you will be able to implement knowledge management tools and techniques in your law firm by exploring best practice examples and a step-by-step agenda for action:
- Understand what Knowledge Management (KM) is
- Analyze and question the office’s initial KM strategy
- Create a change dynamic within the office by addressing remaining doubts on the subject
- Learn about knowledge management techniques and the impact they trigger
Programme de la formation
Courses will take place on June 3rd and June 17th 2020, from 9 am to 5 pm.
This 2-day training programme puts the emphasis on:
- Defining Knowledge Management and its scope of action
- Mapping critical knowledge and design a knowledge management portal
- The following questions:
- What are roles and responsibilities of knowledge managers?
- What is a knowledge management charta?
- What is a knowledge management governance?
- What are the links between knowledge management and the Human Resources department?
- Dealing with questions on knowledge management
- Setting up an action plan for your own company
Knowledge Management helps you to unlock added value to legal information
Gonzague CHASTENET DE GÉRY
- 30 years of consulting experience
- Associate director in a consulting firm who assisted both small and big firms in the development of their Knowledge Management approach
- Associate professor at the CNAM in Paris
- Regular speaker at Capgemini Institut
- Author of the book called “Le knowledge management, levier de transformation à intégrer” (Deboeck – juin 2018)
Partager cette formation sur :