Contexte de la formation
Are you willing to differentiate from your competitors and other legal Techs? Do you want to discover a way to position your corporate identity, to best advantage, in the customers’ mind? If so, you shall consider taking a training course in legal design thinking.
Getting to know, esp. implementing Legal Design Thinking in your law office will give you the opportunity to appeal both to prospects and existing customers by making legal information more concise, transparent and intelligible.
This training will help participants learn how to design documents, making them more straightforward, functional and, all in all, user-friendly.
The learning outcomes are the following:
- Understand the concept of legal design thinking
- Make legal documents easier to read and understand
- Write contracts in an innovative way
Programme de la formation
The training in Legal Design Thinking will take place in the beginning of 2020 on January 30th and February 11th from 9 am to 5 pm.
The training programme inlcudes the following subjects:
- Anticipate the corporate use of legal documents
- Structure legal documents in a clear and understandable way
- Learn how to create innovative legal documents
- Make legal documents more visual
The training will be held by:
- Romain Hazebroucq
- Former lawyer who specialized in legal design
- Designer consultant
- Expert in simplifying complex content.
Brochure Pôle Droit & Finance
Partager cette formation sur :