Contexte de la formation
Reinvent yourself and your profession!
Paralegals experience a huge evolution in their work and therefore need to reinvent themselves by re-discovering fundamental skills with a contemporary perspective and/or by acquiring specific legal skills proper to their daily challenges.
At the end of the training, participants will have enhanced job and communication skills specific to their profession, while having been introduced to some of the subtleties of the Luxembourg legal framework.
Programme de la formation
The training follows a modular system including 5 mandatory modules that can be completed with 4 optional topics.
Agenda and Learning Objectives
- Introductory Module (mandatory) – 05/03/2020
- Identify the specificities of the Luxembourg legal centre (its history, the factors of its emergence, the impact on the law)
- Understand the different institutions and sources of Luxembourg law
- Understand the Luxembourg judicial organisation
- Contract Law Module (mandatory) – 06/03/2020 (a.m.)
- Analyze the contract’s life cycle
- Identify different contract types and their specificities
- Identify key element on which negotiation is based
- Administrative Work Module (mandatory) – 10/03/2020
- Manage the study agenda efficiently
- Write simple acts: convocations, agendas, minutes, deliberations of general meetings
- Develop editorial reflexes
- Prepare files and ensure their follow-up (Follow-up of deadlines and reminders, filing)
- Manage correspondence with the parties
- Adapt the firm’s practices to the General Data Protection Regulation
- Corporate Law Module (mandatory) – 12/03/2020 (a.m)
- Identify the different forms of legal companies in Luxembourg
- Explain the different stages a company goes through in Luxembourg
- Identify the role of corporate decision-making bodies
- Communication Module (mandatory) – 13/03/2020
- Optimize communication: verbal and non-verbal communication, active listening, reformulation, questioning techniques
- Apply suitable legal language
- Develop assertiveness
Please note that – to complete – some optional courses can be added:
- Tax Law – 20/03/2020
- Banking Law – 23 & 24/03/2020
- Contract Law (advanced module) – 25/03/2020
- Investment Funds – 30 & 31/03/2020
All optional modules are part of training “Luxembourgish law per practice area for newly appointed lawyers” and can be chosen on demand. Please refer to the training “Luxembourgish law per practice area for newly appointed lawyers” for more information on the course settings.
Legal Training Programmes 2020 @CompetenceCentre
Partager cette formation sur :