MOOC Elements of AI
Demystify Artificial Intelligence
Are you wondering how AI might affect your job or your life? Do you want to learn more about AI, what it is and what it can and can’t do? Or even, how it will develop and affect us in the future?
Elements of AI is a series of free online courses created by Reaktor and the University of Helsinki. The University of Luxembourg Competence Centre and its partners took on the project with the aim of helping as many people as possible to be empowered, not threatened by AI.
- Free and online
- 6 modules of 5 hours from February to April 2021
- Open to anyone interested in the topic, no prior knowledge required
Join the free course via the University of Luxembourg Competence Centre and benefit from exclusive webinars led by an expert from the University of Luxembourg!
Behind an accurate prediction:
MOOC Machine Learning in an Industrial Environment
Prediction is key in the industry 4.0 era!
Discover how Machine Learning enables you to create predictive models for future events with real-world datasets! Learn how industrial APIs and Machine Learning are redefining the industry with new paradigms.
- Practical approach with an industrial partner and real-life use cases
- Free online course open to anyone interested, no prior knowledge required
- 10 modules from May to September 2021 (50h)