in partnership with l’Université du Luxembourg and the
- Target Audience – The programme is aimed at students who wish to enter the animation industry in Luxembourg and/or abroad as graphic animators, graphic modelers, background artists, …
- Admission Criteria – Selection by a commission on the basis of an application file.
Duration 2 years Location Maison du Savoir, Campus Belval Language French / English PRICE 200,00 € / semester
And the Oscar goes to…
Are you interested in the animation design industry? Do you sometimes dream of being the next Oscar winner in the Animation Design category …?
Do you want to work in an internationally renowned animation studio?
The Bachelor’s degree in Animation Design provides a university degree focusing on employability, entrepreneurship and artistic and technical skills in computer animation (2D and 3D).
With the Bachelor in Animation, a graduate can expect to be able to:
The Bachelor is positioned as a downstream of the BTS in Animation Design (Lycée des Arts et Métiers) or any other equivalent studies.
Access to the Bachelor in Animation Design is subject to a selection procedure. When applying, the candidate must demonstrate the prior acquisition of 60 ECTS accredited by the BTS in Animation Design (Lycée des Arts et Métiers, Luxembourg) or another equivalent study programme or 3+ years of professional experience in the field of animation design.
- Introduction to 3D Computer Animation
- Consolidation of Visual Storytelling techniques
- Mobility semester at a foreign university in a Computer Animation study programme
- Advanced techniques in 3D computer Animation
- Specialisation in animation or modelling
- Final project (demoreel)
- Internship in an animation studio
More information on the Bachelor in Animation descriptive page on the University website
Contact at the Competence Centre:
Join the club!