The participant has the right to request the erasure of data concerning him in the following cases:
- if the latter considers that these data is no longer necessary regarding the purpose(s) for which they were collected and / or processed;
- if the processing of data is based on the sole consent of the participant and this consent is withdrawn;
- if the participant justifiably exercises his right of objection for a reason related to his particular situation and the Competence Centre has no compelling legitimate reason to assert;
- if the participant considers that his personal data is processed unlawfully by the Competence Centre;
- if the participant's data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation to which the Competence Centre is subject to.
The request of the candidate / participant should be sent to the Competence Centre via the email address email@example.com, enclosing a copy of a valid identity document which will be destroyed as soon as the request has been processed.
For its part, the Competence Centre may oppose the participant's request:
- if the processing of personal data is necessary by the law;
- if the processing of personal data is carried out for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes when their erasure would risk making it impossible or seriously jeopardizing the achievement of the purposes of said processing;
- if the Competence Centre should need it for the purpose of exercising its legal rights.